PureAudioProject: Open Baffle Speakers, честный звук без прикрас - Страница 55 - Mlky Sound Club - SoundEX - Клуб любителей хорошего звука Перейти к публикации

PureAudioProject: Open Baffle Speakers, честный звук без прикрас

Andrey Molochnik
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

· 4 ч. 

Spinning at the VPI House, VPI Avenger, MOON by Simaudio Nordost Cables PureAudioProject andVoxativ Acoustic Technologies

69868258_10156277122290918_8215460812983107584_o.jpg

• Ответы 1.4k
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Опубликованные изображения

• Moderators
19 часов назад, Andrey Molochnik сказал:

Акутон приходит и в " Щиты"....:)

IMG-20190825-WA0000.jpg

Только не это! :D

Только не это! [emoji3]

Что вас так напугало?

42 минуты назад, vladamp сказал:

Что вас так напугало?

...не напугало ))). Шутка такая . 

Вот еще один вариант ширика , неплохо звучащего ! 

Бином-1 6"

2.jpg

Launch and Special Pre-order Offer:

The New Classic15

order your Classic15 now and save $1,000 or more ! 
shipping during October

?email=andreyzr1%40mail.ru&e=1567541858&

"I’m going to steal a line from fellow reviewer Hartmut Quaschik when I say the Trio15 exhibit "electrostatic resolution with real life dynamics”
Oliver A. Maciarotte, AudioXpress: 

Pre-Order Price:
In the US: $7,990, incl. shipping (planned web price $8,990 or more)
in the EU: EUR 8,990, incl. VAT and shipping (planned web price: EUR 9,990 or more)
go to 'Buy Now' on our web page

About Classic15
We are happy to launch our long awaited Classic15, a “ready-out-of-the-box” open-baffle loudspeaker that is an implementation of the highly regarded Trio15 Voxativ, but in a new and unique Open Baffle design. 
The Classic15 comes in two configurations; with Voxativ AC-1.6 or AC-PiFe full range drivers. 
Classic15 acoustic and audio design is similar to the the Trio15, feat. our Open Baffle A15NEO Woofers and a series first order Leonidas Crossover.

With sensitivity of 96db and it's sonic finesse, the Classic15 is a perfect match with high-end solid-state, Class-A amps, as well as low power tube amps

About Classic15

We are happy to launch our long awaited Classic15, a “ready-out-of-the-box” open-baffle loudspeaker that is an implementation of the highly regarded Trio15 Voxativ, but in a new and unique Open Baffle design. 

The Classic15 comes in two configurations; with Voxativ AC-1.6 or AC-PiFe full range drivers. 
Classic15 acoustic and audio design is similar to the the Trio15, feat. our Open Baffle A15NEO Woofers and a series first order Leonidas Crossover.
With sensitivity of 96db and it's sonic finesse, the Classic15 is a perfect match with high-end solid-state, Class-A amps, as well as low power tube amps

What reviewers and customers say about the Classic15 / Trio15

“… these Classic 15 speakers demonstrated they could be elegant and graceful, yet at the same time, they were dynamic and exciting. For example, they gave me a great introspective look into a classical music performance. Then, when switching to a gritty, angry, industrial rock song, they perfectly replicated a highly distorted electric guitar. It sounds funny to say that they “accurately reproduced distortion!” However, it speaks to the “do-anything” character of these speakers and their ability to faithfully reproduce any genre of music… The perfect synergy between the amplifier and speakers was evident as the volume was increased. Despite “only” having 8.4 watts per channel, the Whammerdyne amplifier drove these speakers to uncomfortable levels, with no signs of letting up. Clearly, there was plenty of horsepower and headroom inside this less than 10 watts per channel amplifier. This allowed for effortless dynamic swings that came from a completely silent background. Whenever I sat down for a song in this room, I felt fully engaged, and I didn’t want to stop listening״

California Audio Show: Drew’s Picks for the 5 Best Rooms

“I’ve had the honor of having experienced the PureAudioProject Trio15 (with Voxativ AC-1.6) system for a while now, and it is one of the most eye-opening experiences I have in a long time. I have reviewed lots of speaker systems as well as other ancillary systems, but none of them have captured the essence of the music like this system has..״ “I find the Trio’s produce a very wide and deep soundstage and a beautifully balanced tonal range, which is one parameter I am most concerned with. I get very refined bass down to 32hz and superb dynamics. I just find instruments sound much more like live performance”
P.W. Trio15 Voxativ PiFe Owner, USA
“The best sound system I ever experienced till date with a stupendously fantastic feel of live singers and instruments …… The beauty of this system is it just takes you to a different world with its awesome acoustics , which can take you into Trance……I being a ardent music lover am thankful for such a fantastic experience which is beyond my imagination…”
Trio15 with Voxativ AC-1.6 Customer, India
  • Спасибо! 1

• 2 недели спустя...
  • 2 недели спустя...
  • 1 месяц спустя...
Two reviewers, Oliver Masciarotte and Kent Peterson (of Warkwyn Labs) listen, measure, and listen again to the PureAudioProject Trio15 HeilAMT speaker system and come to one conclusion: "This is a fascinating modular system, in this case designed using an ESS Heil1 Air Motion Transformer (AMT) and two PureAudioProject/Eminence 15" drivers, specifically optimized for use in open-baffle applications."

?email=andreyzr1%40mail.ru&e=1572380675&
"I’m going to steal a line from fellow reviewer Hartmut Quaschik when I say the Trio15 exhibit "electrostatic resolution with real life dynamics”
Oliver A. Maciarotte, AudioXpress

proxy.imgsmail.png

• 1 месяц спустя...
?email=andreyzr1%40mail.ru&e=1578654310&

We welcome 2020 and launch the:

Quintet10 Horn2

probably one of our most exciting speakers to date

The Quintet10 Horn2 is a true wall of sound Open Baffle / Horn speaker for medium to modestly large rooms.

This model represents a sonic and aesthetics peak in Open Baffle speakers offering… and it sounds just like it looks, fast, precise, warm... real-life and totally non-fatigue... 
  • PAP-Horn2 is a 9.5” round wood horn specifically designed for Quintet10
  • Feat. the same compression driver as the one used in our Trio15 and Quintet15 Horn1 speakers
  • PAP-Horn2 brings to Quintet10 all the clarity, sonic energy, dynamics and speed that great horn drivers are well known for, while being it an extremely soft and smooth sounding horn; with no typical ‘horn harshness' whatsoever
  • PAP-Horn2 and Voxativ drivers mount on the same baffle
  • Size: width 16.53" (42cm), Height 5.25' (1,60m)
"The Quintet10 paints a full body and as close to lifelike sound-stage I've ever heard of a speaker in my living room. Whatever genre of music you feed them with, they put you right in the front row
Jof the artist and reminds you why you love music and HIFI so much"
Customer, Norway

Benefit our Special Launch Offer*

Two configurations of Quintet10 for a price of one !

You buy one Quintet10 and get it with two main drivers
NEW Horn2 and Voxativ AC-1.6
All crossovers' parts included
PRICE:
- US$ 8,490, incl. shipping in the US
- EUR 8,990, incl. VAT and shipping in the EU
- Anywhere else in the world: US$ 8,990 incl. shipping

Contact us by a Return Mail for more information and ordering

(*) this offer is time and stock limited 

Just with it's release the Quintet10 w/ Voxativ AC-1.6 was chosen by Line Magnetic and Opera Consonance for their own audio shows !

“Dear Ze’ev, I met you at the NY Audio Show and was extremely impressed with the speakers you were showing (Quintet10 Voxativ)… I love unusual designs that produce the breath taking sound of your design.  Keep up the good work the speakers looked amazing and sounded wonderful…”
Customer of Quintet15 Horn1

Андрей, а смысл там лепить эту гору динамиков, если они одинаковые все?

не проще один хороший поставить?

уж чересчур смешно эта полка с тазиками выглядит с точки зрения дизайна…

57 минут назад, SharapoFF сказал:

Смысл есть и он явно значимый.  Один динамик - это один основной резонанс и кучка модальных выбросов.  4 динамика с различными резонансами и отличающимися модами (идентичных головок не бывает!) - это апроксимация резонансов и пиков. То есть усреднение и сглаживание.  Чистая физика процессов.  Звучит такой массив более ровнее и комфортнее.

• Нравится 1

4 часа назад, felix сказал:

4 динамика с различными резонансами и отличающимися модами (идентичных головок не бывает!) ......То есть усреднение и сглаживание.

Таки 

5 часов назад, SharapoFF сказал:

6 часов назад, SharapoFF сказал:

...суть вопроса в чем ?

Один хороший и так стоит - отвечающий за СЧ\ВЧ диапазон ( по сути любой на ваш вкус - AER . Voxativ ,Cube , Lowter , TAD ...)

А вот по басу - в том числи и из моей практики - лишнего в открытом оформлении ничего нет . Прямая зависимость объема и масштаба от количества НЧ динамиков \ площади излучения . 

Да и что прости ты имеешь в виду  под хорошими для Open Air ?    

• Нравится 1

60D5A06D-468F-41B5-B11D-ABA280B3EA0A.jpeg

На вопрос что считаю хорошим?

вот лично мне нравятся. Хотя бы дизайн присутствует !

• Нравится 2

Ясно ...чисто потролить , понял что ты просто не в теме ). Вопросы свои снял ... 

• Moderators
3 часа назад, Oll740 сказал:

Таки 

Еще раз, нет не проще. Один дин, какой бы он хороший ни был, не избавит от мод и резонансов. А 4 шт. - нивелируют в какой-то мере, т.к. располагаются на разной высоте. Кроме того, создают другую форму звуковой волны, так сказать, стену звука.

• Нравится 1

11 часов назад, Staudio сказал:

Еще раз, нет не проще. Один дин, какой бы он хороший ни был, не избавит от мод и резонансов. А 4 шт. - нивелируют в какой-то мере, т.к. располагаются на разной высоте. Кроме того, создают другую форму звуковой волны, так сказать, стену звука.

Ну, и самый важный момент: 4 динамика создадут то же самое звуковое давление, что и один, но при значительно меньшем ходе подвижки - а это значительно меньшие искажения. Отсюда и более натуральный бас, и отсутствие привязки к динамикам.

• Нравится 5

• Moderators
5 минут назад, felix сказал:

Ну, и самый важный момент: 4 динамика создадут то же самое звуковое давление, что и один, но при значительно меньшем ходе подвижки - а это значительно меньшие искажения. Отсюда и более натуральный бас, и отсутствие привязки к динамикам.

Можно и другое отметить. У каждого из этих 4 динамиков при этом соотношение bl/mms будет заметно лучше, чем у одного, способного создать аналогичное давление, что должно также сказаться на контроле, микро и макродинамике.

• Нравится 3

Поделиться

• Создать...