ЦАПы Museatex - Страница 20 - ЦАП, АЦП и конвертеры - SoundEX - Клуб любителей хорошего звука Перейти к публикации

ЦАПы Museatex

Гость Странник
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Wow! Thanks to @thc9 who showed this thread. I could not locate it before! 

I have a 220V (I got help from John Wright converting from 110V) Bitstream. I had talked about this DAC with John a lot before I purchased it and I really like it. However, I could not send the unit to John for an upgrade. Cost and logistics of it are the problems. He had told me that he would tell/show me some little mods but then he either forgot or changed his mind, I do not know. I did not want to force him to tell me what he said he would. I respect that.

He had told me that at least I should change the analog outputs, coaxial, IEC and change the fuse-3.15A (he said people say they like it). So, these are the mods I want to do. I am no expert but I do understand some technical stuff and I am good at doing things like this if I have detailed photos (close ups mostly:) and instructions. 

I have noticed that in your area, Museatex DACs are very popular. So, I thought I would try to figure out how to do things from someone here.

If someone could help me to do these mods and maybe even more and send me close up photos, it would make my day!

Thank you!

• Ответы 476
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

On 11/6/2013 at 6:37 PM, Mihalych said:

John answered me:

All of our products were designed to be left on for best performance.

Thanks,

John

dubidubi said:

Yes, this is correct. John told me the same thing.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...