DAT to PC, Nikitin, Lynx, whoever…. - Профессиональное аудио-видео оборудование - SoundEX - Клуб любителей хорошего звука Перейти к публикации

DAT to PC, Nikitin, Lynx, whoever….

Рекомендованные сообщения

Alex, I have a question to ask, you might know something in the field.

I am about to receive a large collection of DAT tapes, the first dubs of the sound-check master tapes, the some broadcasts from 50-70s. So, I would like to pile them up on my DAW and therefore I need a DAT reader. I never dealt with DATs and know very little about them. I obviously not going analog with DATs and would like to suck with my I/O interfaces a row feed from DAT and then recoded it on DAW. I use Lynx-16 I/O, WaveLab-6 and Samplitude recorders? I have seen some DAT transports with SCSI connectors but they are old and were made before the ASIO drivers were developed - therefore they will use the window sound mapper and I would like to avoid it. So, I need a DAT reader with AES/EBU output to feed my ASIO-running Lynx, preferably with opportunity to salve the transport’s clock from my Lynx card. My Lynx and WaveLab would not screw or resample the feed but how do I know what DAT would do. I would like juts to read the tape and do nothing to it at all. Is any knowledge about what DATs do and what would be better configuration for this task of mine?

The Cat

• Ответы 2
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ

Fostex D30, D25, D15.

Лучшее, что приходилось использовать из DAT-машин. AES/EBU есть. Word Clock тоже присутствует, только не помню - в виде опции или в базе.

Что касается точности воспроизведения, то DAT запись использует некомпрессированный PCM, так что любой исправный DAT с AES/EBU выходом (скорее всего есть у любого аппарата) должен выдать побитово аккуратную копию записи.

Алексей

Архивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...